3 Days 2 Nights Cleansing Ritual
“Melukat” is part of the execution of Manusa Yadnya ceremony, which has the purpose to cleanse and purify the person inward and inner. Melukat comes from the word “lukat” in Kawi-Bali means cleaning and purifying. Implementing Melukat ritual is one of effort to cleanse and purify our body, mind, and soul in order to get closer to the God.
This package will include one time “Melukat” or purification ceremony lead by Hindu high priest, Offerring and Balinese Sarong and scarf as a gift, One time one hour massage for each and free access to Gym facilities.
Package Inclusions :
- 2 Nights accommodation in peaceful Deluxe pool view hotel room
- Daily Breakfast for 2 person per room
- One time purification “Melukat” ceremony lead by Hindu High Priest “Pedanda”
- One time 60 minute Balinese massage at “Tirtha” Spa for 2 person
- Balinese Sarong and scarf as a gift (per person)
- One time Romantic Candle Light Dinner for two
- Welcome Drink upon Arrival.
- Complimentary Scheduled Shuttle service to Ubud central for drop and pick up
- Complimentary Internet Access in all hotel area
- 24 hours hotel reception
- Complimentary Activity : Balinese Offering making or dance lesson with advance reservation required (subject to availability)
- Daily house keeping service
- Complimentary 2 bottles of mineral water in the room
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities in the room
- Complimentary access to our gym facilities at Ubud Raya Villa & Resort
Terms and Condition
- Minimum 2 Nights stay is required
- Package rates are nett in Indonesian Rupiah, inclusive of 21% prevailing tax and service charge
- Rate valid during low season only. Booking during High and Peak Season, surcharge may apply. High Season (July- August) surcharge at IDR 250.000 per room per night and Peak Season (20 December 2019 – 5 January 2020) surcharge is IDR 350,000 per room per night.
- Additional nights stay will refer to Best Available Rate on Ubud Raya Hotel.